6.09.2016

Summer Savories: Fabulous Feta Salad

Since my last two entries were toddler focused, I wanted to quickly switch gears to something everyone enjoys – food! Welcome to the first post in my new series, “Summer Savories.”

One of my favorite things about this time of year are the cookout opportunities. Whether we are hosts or attendees, I love a good cookout. There is nothing better than quality time with good friends and delicious meals, which is why I am excited to share an easy, flavorful recipe with you.


I stumbled across the Fabulous Feta Salad years ago in one of my cookbooks.

What is a cookbook? It’s a book containing recipes that people used before the internet. Don’t say I didn’t warn you about my sarcastic tendencies.

This recipe is simple to make (only four ingredients), mouthwatering and perfect for a light summer side. My only advice is to have the recipe on hand because someone will want a copy. 

Fixings
2.5 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
4 cups torn spinach leaves
1/2 cup feta cheese
1/2 Italian salad dressing (I recommend Annie’s Natural Tuscany Italian

Fix It
  1.  Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package. Drain under cool water.
  2. Toss the remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
  3. Add the pasta and mix together.
  4. Drizzle with the dressing and toss to coat.
  5. Refrigerate until you are ready to serve!


 See, it’s really that easy!

What are your favorite summer recipes?







1 comment:

I would love to hear from you and promise that I read every comment. I will respond via email unless you are a no-reply. If that's the case, check back here for my response. Thanks for stopping by!