2.08.2012

Veggie Cups

Veggie Cups
Celery
Carrots
Ranch Dressing
Dixie Cups

Cut the celery and carrots into sticks. Squirt the dressing into the bottom of the cup and place the sticks in the cup. Voila!

This is almost to obvious to write out directions for. I cut the veggies and stored them in a ziplock bag overnight. Everyone loves a healthy snack option, even if it is covered in rich dressing. I discovered this idea on pinterest and thought about how genius it was. Little clean up and no one gets mad if you double dip. You know you are growing up when the same cups used for jello shots are used for veggies. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and promise that I read every comment. I will respond via email unless you are a no-reply. If that's the case, check back here for my response. Thanks for stopping by!