1.30.2012

Broccoli & Cheese Casserole - Crock Pot Style

Broccoli & Cheese Casserole
2 Packages Thawed Broccoli
1 Can Cream Of Celery Soup
1.5 C Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/4 C Chopped Onion
.5 t Worchestershire Sauce
1/4 t Pepper
1 C Crushed Butter Flavored Crackers
2 T Butter

In large bowl combine the broccoli, soup, 1 C of cheese, onion, worchestershire sauce, and the pepper. Mix and pour into the crock pot. Sprinkle crushed crackers on top and dot with butter. Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hrs or on low 7-8 hours. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and cook until cheese is melted.

Granted the picture may not seem appetizing, but the taste was fantastic. I love anything with cheese so this was right up my ally. It's an easy side dish that can be cooked in the crock pot. The broccoli literally falls apart in the cooking process and the cheese mixture is amazing, but not to heavy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and promise that I read every comment. I will respond via email unless you are a no-reply. If that's the case, check back here for my response. Thanks for stopping by!