11.22.2011

Cheddar Bacon Dip

Cheddar Bacon Dip
2 C Sour Cream
1 C Shredded Cheddar Cheese
3 oz. Bacon Pieces (in bag)
1 Packet Spicy Ranch Dressing Mix

Mix all of the ingredients together and refrigerate for at least 24 hours. Serve with potato chips.

Where do I even begin? Pinterest is EVIL. This is another recipe I tried for tailgating last weekend. It was amazing. I kid you not. The picture does not do it justice. I used the spicy ranch packet to add more of a kick, but a regular packet would be yummy as well. It was a perfect dip because it does not need to be heated. Plus, it can be made a day ahead. Not to mention that you simply mix all the ingredients together. How easy is that? I would also use the finely shredded cheese, but that's a weird personal preference. It was a big hit with my friends and I was craving it the following days. It was served with plain Ruffles potato chips. Other sites suggested veggies. I would use any leftover dip to put over a baked potato, but chances are there will be none left. I will be making it for our last tailgate of the season, but this time I will be doubling the recipe. SOOOOOO good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and promise that I read every comment. I will respond via email unless you are a no-reply. If that's the case, check back here for my response. Thanks for stopping by!