4.06.2011

"Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada (Soup)"

Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada:
1C fat free sour cream
1/2 can fat free cream of chicken soup
1/2T fresh cilantro - chopped
1 adn 1/4C chicken breast - cooked and shredded
1/2 can Mexican Rotel
1/2C onion - chopped
1/2 can green chiles - diced


For Soup:
Add 2C fat free chicken broth

Mix sour cream, soup and cilantro in a saucepan. Heat and set aside. Combine chicken, rotel, onions and chilies in a pan and heat until the onions are transparent. Mix the chicken mixture and sour cream mixture in a large saucepan. Heat through and serve. *At this point you can add the chicken broth to make it a soup or add it later for leftovers.* Makes 4 and can be served with chips or tortillas.

Rating: 5/5

I adore this recipe. It is simple to make and taste delicious! For an enchilada dish it is low in calories depending on what you serve it with. I have used leftover to turn it into a soup and it is tasty as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and promise that I read every comment. I will respond via email unless you are a no-reply. If that's the case, check back here for my response. Thanks for stopping by!